9. Juli 2014

SPECIFICS OF TIME, SANANDA


channeled by Jahn J Kassl
transalted by Franz 

Dream: In my dream I am being chased during the whole night 
without being picked up. This nightmare only ends once I open 
my eyes. Since childhood and young adulthood I cannot remember 
such a dream. Was something worked off in me? (End of dream)

Beloved Ones,

Here is SANANDA
I am the Way, the Love and Life.

This dream was given in the mirror of time and it shows how 
much the light warriors of the first and last hours are being 
chased by the desperate ones.
Human Beings, who serve the Orion-System, have recognized 
their fate and they do everything possible in order to somehow 
get close to the light warriors:
The specifics of time, which are revealed here.

Remain vigilant and alert observers of all energies, 
which discharge and want to get to you.
These are extremely powerful, because for the powers 
of darkness the free fall into the abyss has begun.

With this short message regarding this dream picture, 
I ensure you of my presence and truly: We are One.

SANANDA


The light world publishing and the author do not lead any 
correspondence whatsoever on the texts / messages 
published on this website.